Internal Transfer

A student wishing to transfer from the original program to another must notify the Registrar’s Office of his/her intention. An evaluation of the student performance record is made and all the credit hours already completed that are common to the new academic program are accepted. The student tuition and program length will be adjusted accordingly. The student will receive written notice of the credit(s) allowed, and the adjusted tuition and program length. The student will have to sign a new Enrollment Agreement reflecting the changes.

© 2018 | Web Design & Development by KNI Design